Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Products

I figured I'd share some of my current favorite beauty products, I love hearing what products people love and sometimes I find great new products from what people share. I get birchbox each month, which is a monthly beauty sample kit which has helped me discover a bunch of new products. I'm obsessed with trying new products and love browsing Sephora and Ulta.

 
1.OPI Liquid Sand Nailpolish - I love this latest collection OPI released, this is the color I have on now, but I found the picture online since I never seem to get a good picture of my nail color. I have a huge stash of nail polish and I bought one color of this to try it out and now I have all of the colors in this line.
 
2. Stila Primer - I use this every morning and love how it blends in to my face and it's great under my makeup
3. Michael Kors Hollywood Perfume- I love the smell of this

4. Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara - love how this makes my lashes stand out, doesn't smudge and lasts a long time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner

6. Philosophy Lip Gloss

7. Soap and Glory Heel Genius - I've been dealing with dry heals this winter and usually don't have them this bad, I bought this and it works amazing

8. Pomegranate Moisturizer - I put this on at night before bed, it's light on my skin

 
 
 

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment