Made these for breakfast, my picture didn't load properly for some reason, but I still had to share this recipe because it's the perfect breakfast. So quick and easy and they taste amazing. Here's the link to make these for your next breakfast
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
I didn't add sugar to the top of mine, but these are amazing even without it. I love muffins, especially homemade ones and these were so easy to make and taste delicious. Here's the link to the recipe
Monday, April 28, 2014
This was delicious, I added a little less sauce, but served some on the side in case anyone wanted more sauce with their chicken. Here's the link to this wonderful recipe
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese? I love changing it up and making it a little different each time I make it. So when I found this recipe on pinterest I couldn't wait to make it! Here's the link to this recipe so you can make it next time you need a side to go with dinner:
Saturday, April 26, 2014
I love muffins, they are perfect for a quick snack and since I bought a big container of strawberries to make Sangria, this was perfect to to use up the rest of the strawberries. These were delicious and here's the link if you want to make these muffins
Friday, April 25, 2014
I love Sangria and made this pitcher today to have with dinner.There's just something about Sangria that makes me think of warm weather and bbq's.
- 1 bottle your favorite white wine
- 1/2 cup raspberry vodka
- 1 cup raspberry lemonade
- 2 sliced lemons
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- I add all the ingredients to the pitcher, except the sprite and let chill for hours in the fridge. When serving I leave a little room on top of the glass to add a little sprite. I love the fizz it gives it.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
I made this for breakfast for Easter Morning and was the perfect breakfast. Tasted wonderful and will be making it again soon. Here's the link to this recipe:
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I added nuts to mine just because that's my preference. Lately I've been on a greek yogurt kick so was awesome to see this recipe on pinterest. Here's the link if you want to try it
Monday, April 21, 2014
I love carrot cake, but only seem to make it during this time of the year. I made this one for Easter and it was delicious. Here's the link to make this
Sunday, April 20, 2014
I love those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs you get this time of year in the store. When I saw this recipe from one of my favorite bloggers I had to try it. These tasted amazing! I also tinted the white chocolate on chocolate covered strawberries to a light orange so they looked like carrots. Here's the link to the egg recipe
Saturday, April 19, 2014
This is from the May 2014 Rachael Ray Magazine and was amazing! The chicken was so delicious. I used skinless chicken, but was still amazing.
- 4 lg boneless, skin on chicken breasts
- 5 cloves garlic,thinly sliced
- 2 lg sprigs rosemary, leaves stripped and choed
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 head escarole, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 lemon
- warm, crusty bread
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high. Loosen the skin on one chicken breast, creating a pocket. Arrange 1 sliced garlic clove and some chopped rosemary under the skin. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Coat the bottom of the skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil, add the chicken, skin side down. Weigh down the chicken with a skillet or foil covered rick, cook until the skin is crisp, about 12 minutes. Turn and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes more. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add the wine to the skillet and stir, scraping up any brown bits. Simmer until the sauce is reduced to 2-3 tbsp, drizzle over the chicken. Add the remaining olive oil and garlic, stir 30 seconds. Add the escarole and stir until wilted, about 3minutes. Season with salt and pepper, Stir in the stock, then squeeze lemon over the greens.
- Divide among plates and serve with bread
Friday, April 18, 2014
This was a great recipe to make for dinner after work. I love these quick and easy meals after a long day at work. Here's the link if you want to try this
Thursday, April 17, 2014
This was so good and the recipe makes a lot so it's perfect for when you have company. I love Italian food so loved trying a new take on stuffed shells. Here's the link so you can make this
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
I made this with tri color tortellini from the local Italian Supermarket. This is from the most recent Rachael Ray Magazine. Her recipe didn't use sauce, but I wanted red sauce with this. So good and a quick dinner.
- your favorite pasta - cook according to directions
- 12 oz italian sausage, casing removed
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 lb eggplant diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Brown sausage in nonstick skillet
- Add eggplant to skillet and cook about 3 minutes
- Add sauce, parsley and parmesan to skillet.
- Cook about 5 minutes and serve over pasta.
- Sprinkle top with more parmesan if desired.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
I used 1/2 of the amount of sugar in this recipe and substituted the oil for applesauce.These were so good and the perfect morning breakfast or snack. Here's the link to this recipe
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Was able to scrap a little today so wanted to share the 3 pages I did. The princess pictures are from instagram that I ordered online. Yes I took a ton of sunset pictures in Hawaii, so I tried to make the layouts all a little different. I can't wait to go back, it's definitely paradise.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
These were so good and the best part is nobody, served them at a party and everyone had no clue these had Greek Yogurt in them. I will be making these again. Here's the link to make these, they will be on my list to make again
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
I love pasta so when I saw this recipe on pinterest I had to try it. Plus it was inspired by Michael Symon, one of my favorite chefs. These were delicious and luckily I had sauce already made so this was something quick to make after work for dinner. Here's the link to this recipe
Monday, April 7, 2014
Sunday, April 6, 2014
I love eggplant, have since I was a kid. This was awesome and I will make it again. Here's the link to make this yummy dinner.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Since Kyle isn't a big fan of Zucchini I made this while he was away. This was delicious and so tasty. If you love Zucchini I'd definitely make this. Here's the link to make this!
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Still a little chilly here at night so this was the perfect soup. So comforting and tasty. I used a little less cream in mine, but was still delicious.
Here's the link if you want to try this at home
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
I made my sauce a little thinner only because I'm recovering from dental work. I did thicken sauce on the side for Kyle.This was really good, I added mushrooms to ours and made rice to go with it. Here's the recipe to make this
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
I love pasta and could eat it most nights, sadly Kyle likes it but not as much as I do so I try to change it up when I make it. I sprinkled parmesan cheese on top when it was done. Here's the link to make this quick and easy sauce.