We're big fans of Sangria in our household, so I love trying new ingredients and mixing it up each time I make it.
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 bottle blush wine (you can also use white, I used my favorite pindar blush)
- can frozen raspberry lemonade (you can use regular lemonade if you can't find raspberry)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Mix all ingredients in your pitcher, stir well and refrigerate.
- I love Sangria better the next day after it's spent about a day in the fridge