Monday, April 22, 2013

Gardening


 
 
I love gardening and couldn't wait till the weather warmed up to get to working on my garden. My daffodils were the first to come up and after that my favorite - daisies. I can't wait to see the rest of my flowers bloom and to share them with you. I'm also growing tomatoes, strawberries and some herbs. I have a few other assorted flowers, Lowe's is dangerous for me this time of year I always find something to add to my garden while shopping there. Princess loves to join me outside while I'm gardening and she lays in the sun and gets her tan on. Will share more flower pictures as the summer approaches. When I was little I remember helping my grandma with her garden, she had a huge vegetable garden and up front tons of flowers. Was always fun to go outside helping set it up and pick vegetables with her. I got my love of gardening from her. I was so glad when we moved to a house that had plenty of gardening space.

No comments:

Post a Comment