Found this recipe on pinterest, it's from Martha Stewart, got some great cucumbers at the farmers market so decided to try it out. Very easy and tasted great.
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2-3 cucumbers, depending on size (I cut mine up in mandoline, but you can slice them with a knife)
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and dill. Stir till combined and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cucumbers, toss till combined.
- Serve or put in refrigerator till ready to serve.