Friday, August 17, 2012

Seven Facts about Me

My amazing friend Loni who has an awesome blog www.lonifoundherself.wordpress.com was nominated for a blogger award and after listing 7 facts about her, she nominated 7 of us to do the same. Loni always posts such awesome photos and recipes on her blog and I can't wait to meet up with her again.

1. I love animals, anytime we travel I try to find a zoo, aquarium, snorkeling with animals or something to have animal interaction. I've loved animals for as long as I can remember, there are a few exceptions I'm not a fan of snakes, rats and most bugs. I even took a work break since the petco a few stores down was having the Greyhound rescue so I could see the dogs.

2. I love to travel and when I travel I love checking out local restaurants and new places to eat. If I ever win lotto after paying bills, I would book a trip around the world. I hope to one day have a little vacation home in Italy.

3. I don't like to be the center of attention, I hate if I have to give speeches or give presentions for work. I love throwing and attending parties, but I don't like if all the attention is on me.

4. I'm an emotional person, I will cry over a tv show or a commercial.

5. I love to read and have always been a quick reader. I still remember my elementary school teacher telling my parents I read too quickly and must not be comprehending, but all my test scores were A's.

6. I've always loved crafts of all kinds, I wish I learned how to make the beautiful quilts my grandma made, but I was young when she died. One day I'd love to take some classes to learn.

7. I love badminton and volleyball, I loved when we played those in school and to this day they are two of my favorite activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment