Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes


I got this recipe from http://bakingbites.com/2011/08/chocolate-chip-mini-cheesecakes/#more-11078. I changed it up a little, doubled the recipe, stirred in my mini chocolate chips and use a mini muffin tin and got about 36 of these. I'm posted my doubled recipe, hubby already tried these and they are a big hit. I've found some great recipes from Baking bites so if you love to bake check out her site.

Graham cracker  crust:
  • 2 cups graham cracker crumbs ( I used honey ones, but you can also try them with the chocolate or plain ones)
  • 4 tbsp brown sugar
  • pinch salt
  • 5 tbsp melted butter
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line muffin pan with cups of your choice
  2. Combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt.
  3. Add butter and combine all ingredients completely.
  4. Add mixture to the bottom of each cup in the muffin pan and press down on mixture (I used my finger to make sure the mixture was pressed in well)

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
  • 2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
  • 4 tbsp sour cream
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 2 lg eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1.5 cups mini chocolate chips
  1. In mixer combine cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth and combined.
  2. Beat in the egg and vanilla
  3. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
  4. Evenly divide batter on top of the crust you made in each muffin cup.
  5. Bake between 10-15 minutes, keep an eye on them while they are baking.
  6. Let cool in tins for about 15 minutes, take out of tin and leave on cooling rack till completely cooled down.
  7. Store in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment