Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love to change up my decorations a little each year. Here are just some of my decorations this year. As this month goes on I will post more decoration pictures. This advent calendar I made by covering up a starbucks advent calendar I had with scrapbook paper and embellishments. This year I put this above my china cabinet and you can also see the small red bows I put up around the house with 3 small ornaments hanging from them.

I also hung up the stocking my grandma made for me for my first christmas. My grandma died when I was 11 and I love hanging this each year because it makes me think of her.

On my living room coffee table I filled a vase with some of my favorite colored ornaments this year. I also mixed it up by adding a small garland with coordinating colors. The candles on the side are plain candles that I embellished with die cut ribbon and brads.

When you walk in my house I have a little entry table that I decorated with some of my favorite Santa's and also a candlelight tree with flameless tealights.

This shelf in my dining room features candles that I embellished with fun tissue paper and heated to set. The tree's I got from Hallmark last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment