Sunday, May 12, 2013

Buttermilk Waffles


I love those mornings that Kyle and I are both off and I can make us breakfast, doesn't seem to happen often enough. I love our waffle maker and when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. Was amazing and will be our go to recipe from now on when we make waffles. I made a few extra to heat up this week for breakfast at work. Here's the link to this awesome recipe, if you haven't already follow her blog, everything I've tried on there has been wonderful.

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2013/05/07/buttermilk-waffles-recipe/

Today is Mother's Day and it's a tough day for those of us in the infertility/loss community. So try to keep all women in your thoughts today - those moms to babies here with them, those who carry their babies in their hearts, moms to furbabies, stepmoms, foster moms and any wonderful woman who has been a mother figure in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment