Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snowmagedon January 2015

We got hit with a Blizzard - got 18 inches of snow in my area, further east they got even more. Luckily we were able to get out of work at 4pm tomorrow (thanks to the governor issuing a travel ban for later in the night) and it was so bad the store was closed today. I helped Kyle clear the driveway, he uses the snow blower and I shovel areas the snow blower can't get to. I also move our jeeps so he can snow blow around them. The snow drifts were crazy with this storm,almost as high as me. We also had to knock a bunch of snow down that was hanging off our back roof. I hope this is our only big storm for the season, I'm counting down the days to spring. Princess is our supervisor from the front door and I guess we were boring her because she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment