Sunday, January 18, 2015

London 2015

I was lucky enough to be able to go to England last week to attend the wedding of my brother and sister in law. Had an amazing time sightseeing and everyone we encountered was so nice. Was great to meet her family and friends I haven't met and see those again I've met before. I can't wait to go back and explore some more. The coffee was amazing, I love that they steam the milk, I love my coffee and was so excited to get so many great cups while in England. We stayed in London, not far from Big Ben and took the train a little over an hour to the wedding location. What a beautiful event location, it had 2 levels and I love how you could go upstairs and look at everyone having fun below. I had my first scotch egg in London and loved it, have to try and make one myself. I probably won't be scrapping my photos for awhile from my trip since I have a backlog of photos, so I wanted to share a few here. If you've never been to London you definitely have to visit and if you ever get a chance to go to an International wedding make sure to go.






















No comments:

Post a Comment