Wednesday, September 3, 2014

London Travel Book

I love making lists and tried to find a book to include all the things I want to do while in London and our travel info. I couldn't find one I liked so I made my own. It's small enough to keep in my purse and I divided it into categories so I can easily find what I'm looking for.
 The cover of my book, I know the map isn't of Europe, but I just loved this paper I had and knew it'd be perfect for this album

 Travel info can go on the left and then all the food info in this section

 I made these pages myself and some lines aren't perfect, but I love the homemade feel it gives it

 Have to make sure I don't miss any sights I want to see

  A girl has to shop while on Vacation, especially when you're out of the country

 For all my other travel info that doesn't fit in the other sections

 Travel info for home, plan on keeping this book to look back on

 The back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment