Sunday, June 16, 2013

Scrapbook Layouts

I was so glad I got to participate in an online scrapbook crop to raise money for those in Oklahoma affected by the Tornadoes. Some amazing scrapbook companies donated prizes and wonderful women gave of their time coming up with challenges for us to work on. Here are some of my layouts and a card for the challenges. Will be sharing more this week once I get more done.
 I love baking and go all out for Christmas, this year I broke it up into batches which made it much easier. I did 1-2 days of baking for work and our neighbors and a week later did 1-2 days of baking for family and friends.

 Princess all ready for Christmas, she helps open her presents.

 Laura and Matt's wedding reception

 Princess relaxing

 My awesome mom and sister

 Laura and Matt's Wedding Ceremony

 Princess napping yet again

 Love my puppy, these are instagram photos

 Love making rainbow cookies, recipe is also on this blog

 Enjoying a rawhide

 A card I colored with my copics

 New Christmas sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment