Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Scrapbook Layouts

I'm so proud of myself I finished all the Challenges today for the online crop for Oklahoma. Here are the pages and card I did today.
 Masculine Birthday Card
  
 Another layout from Laura's wedding

 I used the bingo chips for the year, these are pictures from my neighborhood from this past fall

 This was a simple layout Challenge, you printed the template, cut 4 favorite pictures to 3x3 and added them to the template

 It's hard to see the white background on this one, this challenge was to use only scraps, nothing new. So the background is a white thin cardboard that was in with a pack of paper, the little flower I took from an empty package and the paper were all scraps I had.

 Princess all ready to ring in the new year.

 Princess vs Kyle's transformer

 Aaron's Christmas 2012 present - tickets to Wrestlemania

No comments:

Post a Comment