I love giving homemade gifts along with store bought ones for Christmas. I found recipes for both of these on pinterest and they were so easy to make.
Oatmeal Cookie Bath Salt
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (not instant)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until mixture is a fine powder.
- Add to jar with a note describing the name and to add 2 tbsp to bathwater for a soothing bath.
Coffee Mud Scrub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 tbsp coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix sugar and coffee until combined
- Add small amounts of oil at a time until mixture is coated (you may not need all the oil)
- Add peppermint and vanilla.
- Mix well and add to jar.
- Decorate Jar and give as gift.