Saturday, May 3, 2014

Scrapbook Pages

 I'm doing monthly highlights this year in the project life form, they will go in an album with other layouts I do of yearly activities. February was very snowy for us, we went to our favorite sushi restaurant and I made chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's.

 March is all about St Patrick's Day (my grandparents wedding anniversary and why I picked our wedding date 3/15 - close to St Pats), I also made a few new Easter decorations

 April spring is finally starting to arrive- or so we thing, a few frost warnings in the morning and my daffodils died. On the nice days we went for walks and princess got a bow at the groomer for my bday

 Love these pics I took during our scenic drive in Hawaii

 We did a coffee factory tour and this was pictures from the front of the factory

 Just thought this sign was funny when we saw it in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment