Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Savory Baked Chicken

 
 
I had this saved from an old Taste of Home magazine They used chicken breasts, but I had chicken thighs on hand so that's what I used. The marinade was quick and easy to make and tasted wonderful. So nice to just let the chicken cook in the oven for an hour while I do other things around the house. Since I only have one day off a week right now with work I was able to do some cleaning while this was in the oven.
 
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 tbsp dried oregano
  • 1 tbsp rosemary
  • 10 split chicken breasts
  1. Combine all ingredients except for chicken in a ziploc bag.
  2. Add chicken to marinade in bag and place in fridge for 1 hour.
  3. Preheat oven to 375
  4. Remove chicken from marinade and cook 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment