Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread


I've always loved zucchini bread, it reminds me of my grandma who died when I was in 5th grade. My grandma was amazing in the kitchen and I wish I had her recipes, but unfortunately don't. So whenever I find a new zucchini bread recipe I try it out. I remember going into the garden with my grandma and picking the zucchini. Now my husband isn't a fan of zucchini, but this recipe smelled so great he had to try it and he loved it. Found this recipe on pinterest from the Cookies and Cups Blog, she drizzled a cream cheese/powdered sugar icing on top, but I decided to leave mine without it. I used my larger Williams Sonoma bread pan with a decorative bottom and this recipe took about an hour for me. Here is the link to her recipe, next time I will try it with the icing, but it was also amazing without it.

http://cookiesandcups.com/chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread-a-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment