Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chocolate Chip Banana Cake

I've been a bad blogger and am going to try and post a lot more often. A friend of mine had a bunch of bananas and shared them with me. I wanted to make something different instead of my usual banana bread or muffins and I remembered this cake I saw while watching the Chew. It was amazing so I had to share.

  • 2 Cups flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup softened butter
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4-5 mashed bananas
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or chunks
  1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 baking pan
  2. Beat butter and sugars till fluffy, add egg.
  3. Add vanilla and bananas and mix till combined.
  4. In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
  5. Mix dry ingredients into wet and mix till combined.
  6. Stir in chocolate chips and place in baking pan.
  7. Bake 35-40 minutes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment