Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scrapbook Pages

Since the weather here has been so cold/snowy/icy I haven't been really going anywhere on my days off so I've been getting a lot of scrapping done. I figure when it warms up I will want to be spending time outside so I should try and get caught up a little now. I did these for different scrapbook challenges for a scrapbook message board I'm part of.
 This was when I met one of my favorite Chef's for the second time

 NYC Christmas 2012

 NYC Christmas 2012

 I love my coffee and love my morning trip to Starbucks on the way to work

 Some of the cookies I baked for Christmas 2012

 My nieces this past Halloween

 Summer 2013 with two of my siblings - Kate and Aaron

 From our trip to Hawaii March 2013

 My sister and her fiance

 My little brother Aaron

 Princess chilling in her new sweater, love the chevrons on it

 We rented a convertible mustang during our 10th wedding Anniversary trip to the Big Island

No comments:

Post a Comment