Sunday, January 26, 2014

Santa Ornaments



I've had these saved on pinterest for about 2 years and decided it was finally time to make them. I know it's only January, but I'm trying to start early this year so I'm not rushing at the end of the year. Plus I really wanted to make them and didn't want to end up in December again with no time to make them. I bought clear ornaments at Michaels, used clear pledge floor cleaner, squirt some of the cleaner in the ornament and roll it around to coat inside completely. Turn ornament upside down over sink to let out the excess cleaner. I then added red glitter, put my finger over the top hole and shook till the ornament was completely coated. I then used krazy glue to secure the top on the ornament. The buckle I cut with glitter paper in my silhouette, then cut strips of black paper. Added adhesive to the paper, put it through the buckle and then around the ornament. These didn't take that long to do and I love the ornaments with glitter inside because you get the pretty glitter look without the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment