Friday, November 29, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Besides shopping on Black Friday (I waited till after midnight, I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving) I'm a big supporter of family time and think stores should be closed on Thanksgiving. In the end are you going to remember that day at work you may or may not have gotten holiday pay for or are you going to remember that silly story or thing that happened spending the day with family? So off my soapbox,I always decorate inside when I get back from shopping. So wanted to share a few pictures of what I've done so far.
 Love this reindeer I found at Home Goods, behind the candle holder is a huge glass container I filled with ornaments.

 I love lanterns so of course had to display some of my favorites.



 My new advent calendar I made and my favorite Charlie Brown Christmastree

 My dining room table

 Since our fire place is in our dining room I usually put our stockings in the living room by the tree. This year I decided to change it up a little.

 Our Tree

 Another picture of our tree
 












No comments:

Post a Comment