Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Craft ideas

I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy, thinking about Christmas already. But if I don't start my christmas crafts early, I never finish in time.
  • First up is a wine cork wreath, these are easy to make. Take a styrofoam wreath and using hot glue wrap ribbon around the entire wreath. When done just hot glue wine corks around the entire wreath
  • Next up are ceramic coasters, go to Lowes or Home Depot and pick up tiles. Then take your favorite scrapbook paper and cut to fit the tiles. Modge podge the paper on the tile and spray two coats of a sealer.
  • Winter Survival Kit, save the box and bottles from a starbucks and put the bottles in the dishwasher to clean them. Take your favorite scrapbook paper to cover the box and wrap around the middle of the bottles. Once I get ready to give this gift I will fill the bottles with different types of hot cocoa and marshmallows and will label the bottles.

2 comments:

  1. It's NEVER too early to be thinking about Christmas stuff. Especially when you're making it yourself.

    I love the winter surviva kit. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. th winter survival kit is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete